Saturday, January 9, 2010

IT'S A BOOK TOO!!!

What a great start to the New Year so far. Yesterday one long year after mailing in my art I finally received a copy of my chapter book "Hot Pursuit: Murder in Mississippi"! This moving true story is written by Stacia Deutsch and Rhody Cohon and published by Kar-Ben Publishing. It recounts the work of three civil rights workers, Mickey Schwerner, Andrew Goodman, and James Chaney, in Mississippi in 1964 before their tragic deaths.

I was blown away with how good the art reproduced in this book. The color and contrast is spot on. Thanks to my wonderful designer Danielle in Minneapolis for her striking design work and for insuring the art looked its best. I couldn't be more pleased with the results! The book is now out in both hardback and paperback versions. Go here to order a copy www.lernerbooks.com! To view art from the book go here www.craigorback.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment